Looking Ahead: New Editors for 2023-24!

The new assistant editor holds vol. 143 Bodies in the OMN office.

Jay Enghauser, Assistant Editor

It’s the beginning of the 2023-24 school year, which means new editors taking over PRISM! We want to acknowledge the beautiful lit mag Bodies Maricruz and Christine have created this year, as well as the strong foundation of women in media for the new student staff to build upon. The new editor-in-chief, Jiratana Tungkawachara (she/her/he/him), and the incoming assistant editor, Jay Enghauser (they/them), are excited to continue the tradition of uplifting student voices and bring our own flair to the fold. Be on the lookout for new content going into the fall, including our brief biographies.

We plan on making PRISM more of a hub for the creatives on campus, revamping volunteer opportunities, and collaborating across other mediums in Orange Media Network! This could look like content centered around creative activities for students to get involved in, interviews with faculty about the craft of writing, more contests and places for writer submissions, special peeks into OSU clubs like the Creative Writing Society, and more.

We’d love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to fill out the form below to let us know what you want to see going into next year or feedback you had based on this last year.

Feedback for 2023-24

Have any feedback for things you want to see going into the next year from PRISM? We'd love to hear your ideas!

Name
Feel free to answer anonymously.
Email
If you provide an email, we can respond to your questions directly!
Please let us know what's on your mind. What did you like from last year? Should we feature more art opportunities? What would you look forward to for next year?