Orange Media Network

Prism

Orange Media Network

Prism

Orange Media Network

Prism

Poetry by Cris Castillo and a Visual Feature by Bryce Powell

My Billiards Party by Bryce Powell. Digital Photography.

Untitled poem by Cris Castillo.

Bryce Powell

Biography: My name is Bryce, and I have been taking pictures since my first photography class in my Junior year at Benson High School in Portland, Oregon. I was born and raised in North Portland, and I have always been very interested in the visual arts. One day I hope to be a sports photographer for a professional team. I love to travel and explore new places, documenting my experiences with my camera. My favorite part about photography is how it can tell such a powerful story with a simple stationary frame.

Artist Statement: “My Billiards Party” was created by combining 5 separate images of me into one.

Social Media: @bryk.pll and @bryk.photography on Instagram

Cris Castillo

Biography: I am an undergraduate student studying Music Production and Technology. I spend the majority of my time creating, whether music or writing. Publishing my poetry is a goal of mine but simply enjoy the writing community; sharing myself in a vulnerable light and connecting with others.

Artist Statement: I am a creator at heart, whether that’s playing or writing music or poetry. I value authenticity and find solace in writing. Exposed truths create genuine connections, and these days that is all anyone could ask for.