Orange Media Network

Prism

Orange Media Network

Prism

Orange Media Network

Prism

Celebrating Identity: A New Series from Prism

At the start of the academic year, Prism’s editors set a specific goal in mind: to lead an accessible and inclusive organization that creates not only a platform, but a true home for the work representative of a diverse and passionately artistic student body. It has been a privilege and a pleasure to have so much artwork shared with us this year, with each piece giving us a glimpse into the beautiful and creative minds that make up our community. After months of planning and execution, it is with great enthusiasm to introduce a new Prism art series, Celebrating Identity.

Celebrating Identity includes artwork selected for digital publication. The work featured in this series focuses on personal expression and empowerment through the creation of visual art. These pieces are complemented by a set of unique interviews that dive into the background and creative process of our student artists. These interviews can be found in text accompanying the corresponding artwork, as well as in audio form as a part of Prism’s podcast, Refraction.

Thank you to all our participating artists, we hope to honor your work and your journey.

This project was completed with the special assistance of  Prism volunteers Brynne Boehlecke and Alina Kroll.